Super Visa Travel Insurance For Visitors To Canada
Super Visa – Background
Super Visa Insurance
Super Visa Insurance is a type of visitor insurance. Proof must be submitted by Super Visa applicants that they have purchased a private medical insurance coverage. In other words, a proof of medical immigration exam has to be submitted and also a proof of payment for medical insurance policy (Super Visa Insurance) by a Canadian medical insurance company is required for the visa plan.
- Must be valid for at least a year from the date of entry into Canada.
- The insurance must be taken out for a minimum of CAD$100,000 and the following such as coverage for repatriation in case of sickness or death, health care and hospitalization must be covered.
- The super visa insurance must be purchased by a certified Canadian Insurance Company.
Another advantage of a Super Visa is that a visitor to Canada does not have to apply for another visa after six months and pay a new set of fees to extend their stay and spend more time with their loved ones. Waiting times for visa grants are shorter as well which is a big advantage for many parents/grandparents who wish to see their loved ones at the earlier. Due to the type of visa and extended length of stay, obtaining a Super Visa Insurance Policy is one of the key requirements. This proof is attached with the visa application form when it is sent to the embassy for processing.
- Low rates
- Independent broker working with different companies.
- Pre Existing Condition coverage available
- Visitor medical insurance also available.
Super Visa Insurance Now In Airdrie & Edmonton!
- The tentative effective date is critical when purchasing the insurance and the purchaser has to be responsible to ensure the policy is in effect.
- The day of arrival into Canada by parents or grandparents should be Day 1; start of the policy date. The coverage of one year starts from that date.
- Remember that the medical expenses will cost in Canadian dollars so ensure you purchase insurance based on the requirements of the individuals travelling.
- Gurinder Chahal Insurance Specialist and his dedicated team will guide you and provide the best quotes based on individual circumstances to ensure the best Super Visa Insurance Coverage.
- If a Super Visa is rejected, a full refund will be given when proof of rejection is sent to us.
- In some cases, partial refunds are also available in the event parents or grandparents have to return before the anticipated date of departure.
So you have applied for the Super Visa and asides the proof of necessary minimum income and letter of sponsorship, you’ve been …