If you are a non-Canadian resident or permanent resident, you are not covered by health insurance when you visit Canada. Visitors can end up paying high fees if an unexpected accident or illness occurs during the trip.
Super Visa Insurance Specialist are all about being there for you to ensure you do not face heavy out-of-pocket expenses. If you or your family members are in the process of applying for a Super Visa, it is a requirement to have a Visitor Medical Insurance; in this case, it is called Super Visa Insurance. We offer flexible, convenient and affordable coverage to protect you from the cost of unexpected medical emergencies as well as trip cancellations, etc.
At Super Visa Specialist, we also cover for side trips outside Canada and can cater for trip interruptions.
Why Select Super Visa Insurance Specialist?
- Family-run business who are passionate about our clients not profits
- High coverage from $50,000 to $300,000
- Optional deductibles on emergency medical care costs
- If you select your coverage with us, we deal with the hospital directly to arrange payment, and we offer optional deductibles on emergency medical care costs
- Our agency meets the requirements of Canada’s Super Visa
- We permit trips outside Canada with our insurance Visitor Medical Insurance plans
- Travel assistance is available 24/7
The Visitor Medical Insurance must be purchased before your arrival in Canada. For a Super Visa Insurance, there is no exception. But for other visa types, you can purchase on arrival. The insurance is effective on the date of purchase. Please get in touch with us in regards to certain conditions of when you can start claiming if your purchase the insurance when you arrive in Canada.
To choose the right coverage for your needs, get in touch with us for a no-obligation free quote today.